Ice Skating Pants, Skirts, and Jackets By Skating Designs
The Skating Designs company is owned and operated by Dorota Kamieniecki whose daughter Ola was the figure skating champion of Poland. Mrs. Kamieniecki has worked very hard to create new and original clothing for figure skaters of all ages and levels. In addition, her daughter Ola has created some beautiful fashions for ice skating.
Most figure skaters practice in figure skating pants, but figure skaters continue to enjoy wearing skating skirts. A particular Skating Designs option gives figure skaters of all ages and levels a way to wear both ice skating pants and a skirt. The attached skirt hides butt pads, so a skater feels beautiful on the ice during practice sessions. The pants can stretch over a figure skating boot, so in addition to keeping a skater’s legs warm, feet stay warm too. Some skirts match an over the heel insert. There is also an option for a matching jacket!
A complimentary matching scrunchie for a skater’s hair is usually included with many Skating Designs outfits. and it is said that owning a Skating Designs outfit may make ice skating more fun!
- JO ANN’s Figure Skating Tips 101: How to Do an Outside Eight On Ice Skates
- JO ANN’s Figure Skating Tips 101: How to Do a Camel Spin
- A List of the Indoor Ice Skating Rinks in Southern California
- Nathan Chen Was Amazing at the 2017 US Figure Skating Championships!
- The Queens of Figure Skating Only Seem to Reign for a Year (or Two)
- The Presidential Inauguration Reminded Me of Changing Figure Skating Coaches!
- Why Is the US National Figure Skating Championships Such a Prestigious Competition?
- What Does God Have to Do With the 2017 US National Figure Skating Championships?